Sunday Roast - local and varied
Sunday Roast in the Südtiroler Gasthaus group is a longstanding local tradition.
As in the past, delicious roasts grace the Sunday lunch tables after mass.
The associated inns revive this old tradition from January until March,
with a delicious Sunday roast on the lunch menu, utilizing local and freshly sourced ingredients.
Do you like to taste a tipical roast with South Tyrolean meat, accompanied by seasonal local products?
A perfect opportunity to visit us from Sunday from 7th January to 17nd March 2024.
We look forward to welcoming you!
*** for the sake of the environment and our health ***
Plan your arrival
The easy way to discover Southtyrol without a car
From 1 April 2023, we offer our guests
the new Südtirol Alto Adige Guest Pass - mobilcard for the duration of their stay.
It allows free and unlimited use of all public means of transportation
within the “Südtirol Integrated Transport Network”:
• Buses (city and extra-urban buses)
• Regional trains
• Cable cars: Mühlbach-Meransen, Burgstall-Vöran, Vilpian-Mölten, Bozen-Kohlern,
• Mendel funicular
• Ritten narrow-gauge railway
• PostAuto Schweiz bus service between Mals and Müstair
We do our best to create an enjoyable experience
providing all required safety and health measures
Only in case of lockdown or entry ban:
- No cancellation fee for any cancellation that takes place at least 7 days before the arranged arrival date.
- Your deposit will be credited for your next stay at our hotel.